We would be delighted to look after you
We will do everything we can to make your stay as relaxing as possible with our comfortable rooms, exquisite food that will tickle your taste buds, total relaxation in the spa and pleasant evenings at the bar. Above all, we want you to feel inspired during your stay in Madonna di Campiglio.
A family holiday in the mountains; services for smaller guests:
- In the restaurant: we provide high chairs and offer alternatives to the à la carte menu, and can prepare baby food or vegetable purées on request. Opening times: 19:00 to 21:00;
- In the room: Baby bottle warmer on request, TV with digital terrestrial channels and numerous children's channels; travel cots (additional charge applies);
- Access to the swimming pool during opening hours (14:00-20:00);
- Children's games room, drawing materials and library for children. Opening times: 24 hours a day;
- Babysitting service to meet your needs upon request (additional charge applies).
Relaxing break in the Dolomites, well-being and relaxation facilities:
- Spa and Well-being Centre with relaxation area, swimming pool, hot tub, Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, Turkish bath,
- beauty centre where you can treat yourself to a massage, mudpack or beauty treatment;
- gym equipped with a variety of equipment, treadmills, exercise bikes, weights and wall bars;
- garden complete with solarium and an open-air hot tub.
Services included in your stay at Madonna di Campiglio:
- Ski Room with boot warmer: storage for your ski equipment;
- Bike workshop: small workshop equipped with tools for routine maintenance and cleaning;
- Minibus: despite the hotel’s proximity to the centre and the facilities, we offer a free minibus service during the winter to the Spinale, 5 Laghi and Colarin cable cars, from where you can reach all the other facilities with skis. Opening times: 08:00-17:00.
Services subject to an additional charge:
- Room service: bar or restaurant room service charged directly to the room's account.
- Parking, €10.00 per day: some undercover spaces available on request;
- Laundry service, €12.00 (washing and drying): whether for individual garments or a complete wash, for clothing that does not require specific wash care or dry cleaning.
- Pets, €10.00 per day: we love our four-legged friends at Chalet all’Imperatore and believe that the mountains are the perfect place to spend some quality time with them.
- In-room Shopping: in collaboration with CANTIERE 18, you can try on top-quality, stunning, original garments under the exclusive guidance of your own personal salesperson, without having to leave your room or any obligation to buy.