The Sissi Spa and Well-being Centre gives you the chance to make the most of your time in Madonna di Campiglio where relaxation is practically mandatory!
The Hotel Chalet all'Imperatore's Spa and Well-being Centre in Madonna di Campiglio is open both to hotel guests and to paying customers.
For your relaxation, we provide:
- a relaxation area, an area with soft lighting to enjoy a herbal tea;
- swimming pool with counter-current system, a water curtain for relieving neck tension, benches with lumbar jets, hot tub;
- Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, Turkish bath;
- gym equipped with a variety of equipment, treadmills, exercise bikes, weights and wall bar;
- beauty centre where you can enjoy a massage, a mudpack or beauty treatments.
SPA AND WELL-BEING CENTRE RULES AND REGULATIONS:
The Spa and Well-being Centre is only open to guests over the age of 18. Please speak quietly and behave respectfully towards the other guests. Only natural towels and garments are permitted in the sauna and Turkish bath (cotton, linen, etc.). Guests may use the towels provided to cover themselves or the benches so that no part of their body touches the wood.
SWIMMING POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Children may use the swimming pool at any time provided they are supervised by an adult.
Please wear rubber shower shoes (adult flip-flops for sale: €5.00).
Swimwear must be worn at all times.
"SWEET SPA" SPECIAL OFFER:
If you are a couple and are looking for a private spa area, you can book an area exclusively for your use at any time of day, complete with heated loungers, spa showers, Turkish bath, chromotherapy and hot tub. Price: € 50.00 (+ €15.00 per person for access for external guests with towel and bathrobe).
Due to the restrictions related to Covid-19, we warn customers that the indicated services may be subject to variations. Therefore, please contact the property for further details.