Move, breathe, listen, meditate with Nature!
Natural Wellness is a new form of environmentally sustainable wellness that takes advantage of elements of nature as sources of wellbeing for body, mind and spirit in specially designed multisensory activities that require no alteration of natural landscapes or other natural resources.
A Natural Wellness vacation is a vacation that unites movement, environmental sustainability and controlled diet to promote a higher quality of life style.
Simple excursions interspersed with long breaks, open to everyone, with four possible "stations" to choose from:
- Life under the snow: observation and search for signs of life in apparent suspension. Enter the rhythm of nature by grasping the sense of the alternation of opposites.
- Our friend the cold: making the winter cold our ally to overcome fears and prejudices. Relaxation techniques and the development of "inner heat".
- The silence of the snow: moments of listening and reflection on the value of silence in a noisy and chaotic society.
- Land art: leaving light and harmonic traces of our passage using what Nature provides us with to get in tune with ourselves.
At the end of the excursion the operator will provide a moment of enjoyable relaxation by offering all guests a hot herbal tea made from alpine herbs and flavours.
From January 7 till April 03, 2021
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Meeting at 10.00 am.
Duration of activity: about 2 hours
Price: € 15,00 (minimum 12 years old). Free for DoloMeetCard holders.
The activities, based on the ground and weather conditions and at the guide's discretion, will include walking sections alternating with seated activities.
Reservation is mandatory and is required by 6.00 pm the day before.
- trekking shoes
- warm and comfortable clothing
4 appointments with expert Andrea Bianchi, to cultivate one's inner energy through contact with Nature in winter, thanks to the Hot Mind method.
- Sunday, March 7, 2021
- Sunday, March 14 2021
- Sunday, March 21 2021
- Sunday, March 28 2021
Price: € 25,00 (minimum 12 years old)
Reservation is mandatory and is required by 5.00 pm the day before.